Here you can check the frequently questions in the reporting channel of Alvinesa Natural Ingredients, S.A.U.
2. WHAT ARE THE BASIC PRINCIPLES OF THE COMPLAINTS AND COMMUNICATION CHANNEL?
There are six principles that inspire our channel:
1. Guarantee of legality and simplicity.
2. Principle of non-retaliation.
3. Requirement of good faith in complaints and communications and activation of the disciplinary system in the event of bad faith or falsehood in the complaint.
4. Duty of secrecy, collaboration and confidentiality.
5. Right to privacy, honour and self-image.
6. Support and advice for complainants and informants.
It is a confidential communication channel available to all of us at ALVINESA (employees, associates, collaborators, clients, suppliers, etc.).
We would appreciate receiving any communication related to possible crimes, breaches of internal rules, bad financial, accounting, commercial, securities or compliance practices linked to ALVINESA, so that we can all comply with our policy of zero tolerance towards crimes and improve our processes every day, achieving excellence in every sense of the word. This mechanism also accepts queries on doubts that may arise in the application of internal rules and procedures.
Communication will be made through the form designed to guarantee total confidentiality and, if you wish, your anonymity.
All those that you consider in good faith that do not correspond to conduct appropriate to the rules, both legal standards, such as Alvinesa internal rules. For example: behaviours that contravene the Code of Ethics, the Law, or the environment in general.
Of course, ALVINESA has taken care to provide all the means to guarantee the total confidentiality of the communications made. Everything is even prepared so that you can make a communication anonymously, in which case you can consult its status, with a platform and access codes at your disposal.
Of course not. We will activate all the measures at our disposal to avoid any kind of retaliation for any communication made in good faith and which is not malicious. We are committed to transparency, so we are grateful to receive these communications, which allow us to correct facts and improve permanently.