In compliance with the Law on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, as well as in compliance with current legislation on data protection, it is reported that the owner of the website https://alvinesa.ethic-channel.com/home
, is Company name: ALVINESA NATURAL INGREDIENTS S.A. (hereinafter ALVINESA)
TAX ID: A30423073 Registered office: CTRA. VALDEPEÑAS, KM. 4.850, 13250 DAIMIEL CIUDAD REAL Telephone: 926260670 E-Mail: [email protected]
ALVINESA is the owner of all rights over the Website. Simple access, browsing and use of the Website confers the condition of user of the same (hereinafter, the "User") and implies acceptance of these terms and conditions. The information available through this Website is not subject to contract and may be modified without prior notice. ALVINESA shall not be held liable for any problems arising from the consultation or use of this Website. To this effect, the user is obliged to comply with the clauses herein, and must act in accordance with current law, good faith and public order, refraining from using the Website in any way that could prevent or deteriorate its proper functioning.
This service may only be used to submit complaints or queries. ALVINESA guarantees confidentiality and anonymity (if the user so chooses) with full respect to the personal data of the complainant.
Your data will be kept under strict security measures that guarantee the confidentiality and security of the same. Likewise, they will only be transferred to the following entities and for the following purposes:
-Entities and suppliers that provide services to ALVINESA NATURAL INGREDIENTS S.A., for the correct implementation of the Complaints Channel platform, which is developed through DIGITAL PRODUCTS DEVELOPMENT SL (hereinafter, ITHIKIOS), registered in the Companies Register of Barcelona under Tax Id. Code (CIF) B02767010, and with registered office at C/ Mont Blanc 17, Sant Cugat del Vallès, Spain.
Said entities and suppliers are duly accredited and have signed with us the corresponding data processing contract in compliance with the data protection regulations in force.
-Official bodies and entities in compliance with the regulations and laws in force.
Recipients outside the European Union: ALVINESA NATURAL INGREDIENTS S.A. does not transfer personal data to third parties nor does it contract with service providers outside the European Union.
The data will not be communicated to any third party outside ALVINESA NATURAL INGREDIENTS S.A., except in the cases described above, unless there is a legal obligation or prior authorization.
User’s conditions- As a user you are obliged to make correct and lawful use of the platform.
- You must use the platform for the purposes for which it has been designed and under no circumstances for purposes contrary to the law.
- The https://alvinesa.ethic-channel.com/home
channel is not an emergency service. In case of an emergency, please contact the local authorities.
- You must fill in all the information defined as mandatory in order to proceed with the sending of the same.
- This service is not designed to submit information that may be considered secret or strictly confidential.
- Please consider and review the information you submit to ensure that you do not reveal your identity if you do not wish to do so.
- You may choose to send the communication indicating your contact details or without indicating them. In both cases the platform will provide you with a unique identification number and a password. It is important that you write them down in a safe place, because only by using them will you be able to check the status of the communication. If you lose them, you will not be able to access the platform again. For security reasons ALVINESA will not be able to provide access to lost codes.
- If the organisation finds that there has been bad faith in making the complaint, it reserves the right to take legal action if the complainant has been identified.
• You will be able to download a certificate with all the information sent to ALVINESA, as well as with the result of your complaint once the investigation has been completed.
• The enquiry system has traces to help users identify improper access to their enquiry.
• The complainant expressly understands and agrees that ALVINESA shall not be liable for any direct or indirect, foreseen or unforeseen damage, including but not limited to moral damage, resulting from the use or impossibility of use of this service.
• The complainant is responsible for the veracity of the information communicated, assuming the consequences of having acted in bad faith or sent false information or documentation.
• The complainant shall be liable for any damage or harm that ALVINESA may directly or indirectly suffer as a result of the misuse of the channel, noncompliance with the terms and conditions of use or with the law in force